Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Carrot Love

You will see me using this bunny stamp every year for the next 100 years!!! I love him as much as he loves his carrot! And the background stamp is so fun too. I colored him in with Copics, cut him out and popped him up. The card base is made from Amuse gingham paper and matted with Papertrey Ink cardstock. 


The orange seam binding is from my Etsy shop and I finished it off with a button and some twine.
Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Stamps~Inky Antics
Paper~Neenah, Papertrey Ink, Amuse
Ink~Unity Hybrid Ink
Other~Copics, Seam Binding, Button, Twine


3 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This is my FAVORITE card EVER! LOOOOOOVE that little bunny hugging his large carrot! And I LOVE that background stamp! FAB JOB!

Emily Leiphart said...

Aw, heehee. I can totally see why you want to use this forever and ever! This card is fantastic!

Lisa Arana said...

tee hee... he really does love his carrot!!! simply adorable.