Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What's on Tap Tuesday

If you've been over to Cindy's blog today for What's on Tap Tuesday, then you will know that she had a "twist" to her post today, she took her WOTT "on the road"!
Well, my post has a certain twist to it today too. First of all, I don't have a project to share (i know, boo!), but I am so excited to be leaving work later and driving with my sister to Philly for On The Road with Amuse Studio! We signed up at the last minute last night because we weren't sure we would have babysitter's. My lovely husband has so willingly agreed to take Dominick for the evening to hang out with Luke, so we can get our craft on in Philly! So that is what I have "on tap" for this Tuesday!
Yay! I can't wait. I will share projects later in the week!


2 comments:

Scrapcollectr said...

I am so jealous! I checked out their schedule and didn't think they'd be nearby. Can't wait to hear what you did there! Enjoy. *smile* And thanks for check-in' in at WOTT...
Cindy

farmhouse-story said...

oh, have a great time, noraanne!!