Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cheese Louise

Is it really August 23rd already???? Where has the summer gone?! We are leaving for Florida on Saturday for a week's vacation, then when we come back my son will be starting Kindergarten! Forget about where did the summer go, where did the last 5 years go?!?!  I am getting the tissues prepared for his first day!

On another note, I just love this little Hambo mouse, don't you?!? He's so fun to color and cut out, I had loads of fun making this little ATC.
I punched circles in different sizes from the yellow Basic Grey DP to look like swiss cheese and the little banner is cut from a Pink Paislee embellishment.

Thanks for stopping by today, your comments always make me smile!

5 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

What darling card! We have been back in school for 2 weeks! Have a great trip!
LN

farmhouse-story said...

too cute, noraanne!! have a great time in florida:)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

LOVE this card. My oldest son says, "Geez Louise" all the time, so I may have to buy this one. I hope you are well. :)

Hey Hey Paula said...

Cute card Nora Anne. Love the swiss cheese!

Judy Rozema said...

Darling!! Love the cheese and your cut outs!