Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

5 Year Old Humor

Please don't judge when you see my card! Remember people, I live with a 33 year old boy man and a 5 year old boy. After awhile, if you can't beat 'em, you have to join 'em! Yes, I have to admit, sometimes in my house the humor is quite juvenile and of an icky nature!
So when I saw the Ham On The Run image that was just released by Hambo, this card came to mind! I'm sure some of you out there are shaking your head at me and possibly a little eye rolling! But, in my defense, this would make a very funny masculine card that is sure to bring a chuckle!


Anyway~be sure to check out the New release stamps by Hambo, fun images with "punny" sentiments to match! Thanks for visiting :)


7 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

too funny! love this, noraanne!

Dawn said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

haha, your cards always make me giggle a little. Too cute!

Noelle Reese said...

LMAO That is so funny! I love the card and it would be perfect for Bryan LOL

Hey Hey Paula said...

This is so funny Nora Anne. I have this image. I definitely have to "borrow" your idea for a few members of my family!

Michele Kaminski Watson said...

Cute & funny!

Judy Rozema said...

HAHA! You crack me up! Your card is so funny!