Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

The Shabby Tea Room Challenge Week #54

Happy Memorial Day! I made a quick card for this week's Shabby Tea Room challenge #54, 2 patterned papers, 4 buttons and 6 layers, along with an inspiration photo.
Here is my card:



I used one gingham fabric button and three little white buttons, that I colored black with Copics. The paper is from the Girls Paperie and I used OLD Daisy D's rubon tape around the edges, love this stuff!


Here is the inspiration photo:



I drew my inspiration from the doilies and the pink and blue. I punched a doily from my PTI die and the cake ticket is from MadeByJanet on Etsy. You should check out her shop, it's gorgeous!

Thanks for stopping by today! Gotta run, I'm off to the beach!



3 comments:

Trees said...

What a *sweet* card! Love the cake ticket! Thanks for playing with us at the Shabby Tea Room!

farmhouse-story said...

such shabby goodness, noraanne! love the girls paperie and all the great layers! you made this hard challenge look easy:)

Judy Rozema said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Nora Anne! Wow!