Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What's On Tap Tuesday?!

I am joining the very talented Cindy (aka Scrapcollectr) aka the Crafty Frugalista (or as I like to call her, the Queen of the Tri-Shutter Cards!) this week over at her blog in sharing our work spaces. Here is her description of her new "What's On Tap Tuesday" taken from her initial blog post:

"I've been participating in a weekly blog hop based in the U.K. called What's on Your Workspace Wednesday. It's loads of fun but I'd like to bring it across the pond by starting a similar weekly hop called What's On Tap Tuesday? (WOTT?) I just think it would be fun to share what's going on on our desktops and/or in our lives each week. Maybe focus on a favorite tool or a daily adventure, as an example. Finished projects are not required but always welcome. Would you like to play? I'll have a Linky area every Tuesday so we can hop around easily. If I can get at least 20 interested bodies involved, I will just have to select a random person to get a little crafty RAK prize. Let's up the ante, too. I'll also post a question to consider answering in the comment field. Let's get to know each other better!"

So, here I go as I hang my head in shame over the mess I created!!! If you'd like to join in, Cindy has a Mr. Linky at the bottom of this post to share what you have on tap for this Tuesday!


In the above picture you see my bin of Copic Markers hiding in the background, I've been making an effort to use these again! Even though they scare me a little bit! I certainly have a big enough supply but since I haven't used them in awhile, I feel like I color like a Pre-Schooler! You will also see some Tim Holtz goodies, including the new Distress Stains I just got from Paper Wings, FUN STUFF and some Tim Holtz stamps in use!

Off to the right in this picture are some fun goodies I just received from Memorable Seasons in the mail including some Fancy Pants It's The Little Things buttons and design embellishments. Jill is awesome, she will hold your order until you accumulate $75.00, therefore free shipping! and she always runs great sales! So this order was a long time coming :)

Here are some paper scraps and two cards I made for an upcoming event at One Little Spark.

Another yummy stack of paper goodness!!!! This is Webster's Pages Ladies and Gents line and some My Little Shoebox that just arrived at Paper Wings!

And last but not least, I just had to include my latest Unity Kit of the Month!!!!!! It arrived in my mailbox a few days ago, very early this month which was a nice surprise!

Thanks for stopping by and why not join us for What's On Tap Tuesday?!?! Come on, show us YOUR workspace (aka mess!)

3 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

You took the first pictures after you used to arm to clear off most of it right? You can't work in that big of a space. Mine gets to be about 4 x 6 just enough room to stamp flat LOL

Scrapcollectr said...

Gee, thanks for joining me this week! Love seeing all those goodies on your desk...you'll be having fun with them for awhile....*smile*

farmhouse-story said...

oh, i'm still waiting on my kit! enjoy all your goodie, nora anne:)