Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Die Cut Divas

Come over and see me today at Die Cut Diva! I am sharing this layout using the Scallop Circle in kraft, love this die cut background, you can use it in so many fun ways! and Terry has EVERY color you could imagine! I stamped the background with Gurnsey Gingaham by Ippity (which was an afterthought which is why it's so messy!)
I used a variety of Unity stamps on this layout as well, the bunny up in the left hand corner is from the January 2010 Kit of the Month and the egg in the lower right hand corner is from the February 2009 Kit of the Month. The Memories journaling stamp is from the January 2011 Kit of the Month.
The flowers and birds are cut from My Little Shoebox Home Tweet Home, in stock at Paper Wings right now! The striped paper behind the Scallop Circle is also MLS Home Tweet Home!



2 comments:

Junie said...

WOW loving your layout !!!! Happy Easter to you and your family my friend !!!! BIG HUGS

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! What a beautiful LO!! Happy Easter (a bit late--but never to late to celebrate the risen Lord!!)!!! <3