Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Have You Seen This?!

My friend Noelle sent me a lifetime supply of this awesome TWINE along with some other fun goodies for my birthday last month! What a happy surprise it was. I am ashamed to say I have been so behind on life lately that I haven't had the time to really give her a proper "thank you"! So tonight I sat down and got crafty with some of that twine and put together a little thank you card for her.  I had so much fun actually crafting, rather than organizing (boy, that project is getting old fast!). But I have to be honest and say it made my creating more enjoyable because I wasn't dealing with as much "searching" as I normally am! I also have Noelle to thank for part of that too, as she convinced me to organize some things by color and I took the plunge!  Luke helped me sort my buttons, brads and things like that this weekend and I am so happy I did!
Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of what I made tonight yet, but I can share a picture of this to die for twine, it's all the rage these days! LOL!


3 comments:

Scrapcollectr said...

You're motivating me to clean up a little cuz I spend a lot of time searching...lol.
Enjoy your twine!
*smile*

Noelle Reese said...

Aww! Thanks Mors :)
I am so busy stamping my catalog I can't get the blog post up for you LOL I am making a grocery list right now but when I get back I will try REALLY hard to get it done I am feeling your 'no pressure' LMAO :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, how awesome! What a great stash of twine. And good for you for doing a major re-organization. It's no fun, but oh, so good to do.