Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Guilty Pleasures in the Form of Television

I never used to be much of a television person, don't get me wrong, I enjoyed a night of Beverly Hills 90210 and Melrose Place in my younger days! Then I moved on in later years to Dawson's Creek, Grey's Anatomy, and The O.C.
However, lately my husband and I have been HOOKED on some Showtime Series, including Californication, Episodes and most recently, Shameless.


Two of our other favorites from FX and AMC are Rescue Me (which, sadly :( will be in it's last season this year)and Breaking Bad.

Mostly all shows with a "bad boy" character and some twisted humor or crude content, which is VERY different from my old favorites that I mentioned above! But for some reason, I can't get enough of them!
The season finales of Californication and Shameless were last week and Rescue Me and Breaking Bad have been on hiatus for awhile, so what's a girl to do but blog?!!
Have a happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Noelle Reese said...

LOL Now I adored 90210 and Melrose but I have never heard of a single show you mentioned LOL Now trash like Jersey Shore, Teen Mom and Ellen I am all over LMAO