Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

No Stamps

Two weeks ago I got an email from the folks at Love My Tapes asking me to make samples for their booth at CHA. So after the box FULL of goodies arrived at my door step, I made a ton of cards using their fabric tapes, fabric sheets and some sticker sheets.
I was stumped with the stickers, but was able to come up with "something" and was actually quite happy with the results. I thought I'd share those two cards today, hence my title, "No Stamps" as the images are cut out from their sticker sheets with no stamping.

My first card was inspired by a card on the cover of Papercrafts Magazine's latest issue. When I was trying to decide how to use this chair image, it popped into my head, so I cased that card idea. Although I am constantly online bloghopping and perusing Splitcoaststampers and Scrapbook.com, to me there is nothing like sitting down and paging through a magazine to be inspired!
SUPPLIES: 
Paper: Stampin Up, PTI, DCWV
Other: Love My Tapes Fabric Sticker Sheet, ScorPal, Fiskars Border Punch
SUPPLIES:
Paper: A Muse Gingham
Other: Love My Tapes Fabric Sticker Sheet, Love My Tapes Fabric Tape, Nestabilities, Prima Flower, Making Memories Brad


I have a lot of cards to share using their fabric tapes, so stay tuned!!!
Happy Sunday :) Nora Anne

2 comments:

Junie said...

Ohhhh I can hardly wait to see what you have created !!! I love the look of that fabric tape what a fab idea !!! I cannot upload anything just now as our main computer is broken at the moment !! grrrrr was going to email you with a couple of things you may be interested in ......

Noelle Reese said...

WOW! I love it and now I want to make a card without stamps! LOL I am not sure I have ever done that! I'll have to think about that.