Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Noel Banner

I made a Noel banner this weekend, but unfortunately I cannot get a great picture of the whole thing since it was dark and dreary last night when I finished it. But here are the individual pieces.


The letters are Tim Holtz Grungeboard. I painted them with cream acrylic paint, stamped with Ippity's Music of my Heart Background stamp, then a little green paint on top, finished off with some lime green stickles.
The music note and red swirl paper is from My Mind's Eye and some pleated trim from Webster's Pages along with some green ball trim from my stash finish off the top.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Next stop on the hop is McCine or you can see the full list on the Ippity blog.

16 comments:

Patricia said...

Oh, Nora Anne, I love it!! I like the vintage look and the music sheet stamp worked perfectly!

Scrapcollectr said...

Beautiful banner, Nora Anne! I imagine that it will brighten wherever you put it! *smile*

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

What a gorgeous banner, Nora Anne! I love the beautiful trims at the top! :)

Scrapcollectr said...

I just added another frugal tip to my post today. Thanks for visiting earlier! *smile*

shuggy said...

so cute!!

farmhouse-story said...

aren't these fun to do?! this is so wonderful, nora anne! love the shine, trims, bells, music paper, all of it:)

Lone Pine Designs said...

What a terrific banner!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is a stunningly decorated banner, Nora Anne! I love the distressed details and especially the little bells!

StampinCathy said...

This is one amazing and inspiring banner.

Unknown said...

wow, this is beautiful!

jacque4u2c said...

The pom pom detail, really makes it POP!

Anonymous said...

Wow... what a gorgeous banner!

Lisa a.

Karen said...

So very gorgeous!!! Love your banner!!

Rona said...

Wow - GORGEOUS!!!!

eryn hannig said...

OMGOSH! OMGOSH! OMGOSH! I SOOOOO LOVE projects like this and this is absolutely GORGEOUS! {can you tell by all of my CAPITAL letters?} LOL!! :) YOU have totally inspried me...i think i might be crafting a banner such as this tonight! thx GIRL! :)

JenMarie said...

Absolutely FABULOUS!