Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Snowman Thinking of You

I picked up this cute Great Impressions snowman stamp last week while visiting Pat and Lee at One Little Spark. I thought he was just so adorable and couldn't wait to get him inky.
I paper pieced his hat with one of the patterns from my Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 6x6 mini deck and colored the pine on his twigs with a green Copic marker (also from One Little Spark). I added some silver Martha Stewart glitter, I liked the look of silver with this card rather than a clear or white glitter for some reason.
I cut him out with an oval nestability and then a scalloped oval in black bazzill to frame him. The cute black scalloped border is from My Favorite Things, I am really loving their Die-namics, have a long wishlist there-haha! The scrappy wishlist never has an end, does it?!
For my triple loop bow, I followed THIS tutorial that I stumbled upon on SCS and finished it off with some punched snowflakes and a pretty pearl brad by Recollections.

This is one of my favorite cards in a long time, this Cosmo paper is going to get A LOT of use from me, just LOVE it!

Oh, and how can I forget, the "thinking of you" sentiment is from the new Ippity release set "How YOU Doin". Click HERE if you'd like to check it out along with all the other adorable new releases!

Happy Sunday! xx, nora anne

1 comment:

Joanne Leddy said...

Love the polka-dots! And the snowman is so sweet ... I can't blame you for wanting to use him! Very cute card - thanks for your kind words and for sharing your talents!