Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Oopsie!

Well, after spending Saturday and Sunday at the beach, we decided to extend our stay until this afternoon, therefore I was without a computer and my crafting supplies!
If you're here for H{ippity} Hop, I apologize I don't have a new project to share today :(

Here's a couple pictures of Lukey at the beach, with his cousin and enjoying his ice cream cone on the way home earlier!
Thanks for your understanding and I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday weekend!
xx, nora anne

2 comments:

Aleks said...

I'm not sure where you are, but here summer's are way too short. We sometimes have snow by Halloween! Enjoy it. :) Craft supplies and blog readers will be here!

Junie said...

Happy 4th (sorry its late) !!! Your photos are just mega mega cute !! Luke is getting so grown up now !!! We are just leaving for Harry Potter Land at Universal woo hoo I am just a bit kid at heart !!! Take care my friend HUGS