Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Weight Watchers, Tell Your Story & Ippity Sale!


Yesterday was my first Weight Watchers weigh in since starting the program last Monday. I am happy to say I lost 3.8 pounds, but for some reason I am feeling SO unmotivated this week. Weird, since I was SUPER motivated last week and did okay at weigh-in. I think I just feel discouraged because I have a long road ahead of me, I would like to lose at least 40 pounds and that is so much compared to 3.8 lbs. However unmotivated I feel right now I am going to keep chugging along! I have to for the good of my health! LOL!
If I was brave I would post a "before" picture, but I don't want to scare away any readers that happen to stop by!!!!

I did my first two bonus pages for the Tell Your Story art journal class I am taking with Elsie and Rachel. Waiting patiently for the class to officially start! There is lots of great inspiration in the Red Velvet Art Flickr Group, check it out HERE!




Last to share today is a sale I am having on my {ippity} blog. Each set is $2.00 off AND free shipping! How can you beat that?!?! I am making room for the new release coming up on May 13th! Just email me noraanne@verizon.net and I will send you a PayPal invoice with the correct price reflecting the sale! Sale runs until the end of April!
CHECK OUT AVAILABLE {ippity} sets HERE!



Have a happy week!
xx, Nora Anne

No comments: