Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Saturday Night Challenge

My friend Pat over at One Little Spark has been hosting the Saturday Night Challenge for as long as I remember now! I always have good intentions of participating but the week always flies by and before I know it, I've missed the deadline.
So this week, I finally completed the challenge on time and I am even getting in under the deadline!
The challenge was to make a card featuring a cutout. I kept it very simple as you can see! I used my circle punch to cut a sun out of a Memory Box 6 x 6 paper from One Little Spark.
The sailboat and seashells stamp was my newest purchase from Pat's shop. I just love this stamp and when I saw the card Pat made with it, I had to have it!
I punched the edge of the patterned paper that I used for the "water", which is another Memory Box 6 x 6 paper that I bought at One Little Spark, along with the Copic Markers I used to color the image. I finished off with a little bit of stickles from Paper Wings on the sailboat and the shells.
I had fun with this challenge and hopefully I will make it next week too! (don't hold your breath, LOL!)

Don't forget to check out my {ippity} blog for a sale on the Fall and Winter releases! I am making room for the Spring 2010 release that is set to debut on May 13, 2010!

See you soon! Have a lovely weekend!
xx, Nora Anne


2 comments:

Shelia said...

Oh, I love this card. Now I want to go on vacation to the beach. You shouldn't tempt me with such a nic card.

mugsy said...

happy happy cute cute card ! clever girl to make the sun like that !