Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

{ippity} Pre-CHA sale prices!

Don't forget, from now until Tuesday, January 26th, enjoy sale prices on all 8 sets of {ippity} stamps from the Fall Release!!!! Check out my {ippity} blog for more details!---->>> CLICK HERE!
And I have to say I am SO excited for the Winter Release, you are going to LOVE them!! Join us for the Release Party on February 15th! Stay tuned to the {ippity blog} for more details!
I am having so much fun with my {ippity} stamps and YOU CAN TOO!!!!
Here's a card I made using a flower from the Because of You set. Yours for only $19.00 plus S&H!!! until Tuesday, when the price will go up to $21.00. Still a great deal since the MSRP for this set is $24.00!!! and remember with each purchase you will receive a free gift from me! A fun card making kit including 2 white notecards, several sheets of beautiful 6x6 patterned paper and coordinating ribbon.
Have a great weekend and for those of you going to CHA-ENJOY!

xx, Nora Anne

No comments: