Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Unity Obsession Taken A Step Further


Some of you may know that I've been obsessed with Unity Stamps for some time now! So when I saw the announcement about {ippity} my wheels started turning!

I have been doing craft fairs in my "spare time" and since I am already involved with that, I thought adding {ippity} to my craft table would be FUN!
As with everything else in my life, I decided on the spur of the moment to become an {ippity chick}! I've been bored lately with the crafts I've been doing for the fairs and the idea of being part of this was beyond exciting to me! Why not put my beads aside and take my love of scrapbooking and papercrafting to my craft fair friends! So that is how {ippity} became a part of my life and I am looking forward to sharing it with all of you!

Visit my {ippity} blog to check out the product and visit again soon for some layouts and projects using {ippity} products!!!
xx, Nora Anne

NOTE: I am still working on my banner, my computer skills are a little lacking!

No comments: