Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Victoria Case Beefcake & Some Modern Sugar Blvd.

A few more cards to share.....
I made these for co-workers prior to leaving my job last month. This first card uses Victoria Case's "Beefcake" digital image. When I saw this I knew I had to make a card for a guy I worked with because the image reminded me so much of him (yes I was lucky enough to work with someone that looked like this and was SUPER nice at the same time, which made him even more attractive!) Okay so he didn't look exactly like this, but close enough, maybe better!

The background image on this one is from Charmed Cards & Crafts and of course the "Beefcake" digi image is from the talented Victoria Case! I had so much fun making this card! The sentiment and name of the bar are kind of a joke that we had with this young cutie we worked with!

For the next two I used the Belly Mama digi stamp from Modern Sugar Blvd. This has to be one of my FAVORITES!!! I just love it :) and all of the men in my office had a crush on her when they saw these cards, too funny! They thought she was very sexy! For both cards I used paper from "Just Chillin" a Making Memories 8 x 8 paper pad that I got at Michael's. I made the brunette card first, then I RUSHED a few days later to do the blonde. I did a much better job coloring the brunette, I think. I still have a lot to learn with Copics!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer so far!
Hugs! Nora Anne

4 comments:

vc said...

As always- wonderful cards, NoraAnne! Beautiful coloring!! :o)

Debbie said...

Two fabulous card NoraAnne, both of the image are great... and your colour is beautiful...I especially like the beefcake image ;) Debbie x

Amanda Fall - Sprout editor said...

Too cute! Thanks for your encouragement on my blog--I did stick with it, and I've actually been having a terrific night in the studio since then. Sometimes you just have to gut it out. :)

Have a great night!

Kristine said...

Woohoo!! More polka-dots! :) LOL. Love this image!! So fun. Great job on both all of these.