Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day and Some Cards I've Made

Happy Father's Day to all you Daddies out there! Here in New Jersey we saw the sun for a short time today, but the rain is back! Since my office moved and I took a voluntary layoff 3 weeks ago, it has not stopped raining. If I was stuck in an office wearing an uncomfortable suit, pantyhose and high heels, I'm sure the sun would be shining, ha! But that's okay, although I haven't accomplished much around my house in the way of cleaning and organizing, I have made the time for some cardmaking! Here are a few recent ones to share :) Thanks for looking!

The first one is made with the Sugar Nellie Daydreamer stamp from Funky Kits. I used Stampin Up cardstock and DP along with my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder (love this one!!!)
On the second card I used a Memory Box perched chick stamp! Too cute :) I paperpieced the bird and branches and then mounted it on to Kraft cardstock from Stampin' Up that was cut with my scalloped oval Nestabilities.


The red and black card was made with the I Love To Shop Digi Stamp from Modern Sugar Blvd.
I've been having some fun with several of their stamps recently! I'll post some more later!
The last card is Lily at the Beach from Pink Cat Studio. I love these little cuties, I just bought the Sporty Billy set too, but haven't had a chance to play with them yet! I was turned on to Pink Cat Studio from following Lauren Meader's blog. She is a designer for them and I had never heard of them until I discovered her blog.
So that's all for now! I have some more to share later but must get going now and take care of my little 3 year old! He is so excited to be 3 now! He is doing great with potty training and is so proud to be a "big boy"! It's so much fun but sad for me too to see my baby growing up so quickly! TREASURE EVERY MOMENT! ! ! !



No comments: