Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday Night Challenge

The challenge this week was hosted by Shelia since Pat's daughter was in town and they were spending time together and did several classes at One Little Spark.
And since Shelia realized that January 28th was Pat's one year blog anniversary, she decided to change up the challenge from what she originally had planned. So this week the challenge was to make something that was inspired by Pat.

So, I did a card with my Nestabilities that I recently got from Pat's shop and also my Copics markers that I got after taking the Copics class that Pat's daughter Heather taught last weekend. In addition to the supplies I received, I just want to add that since Pat and Lee opened the shop, I have gotten back into card making, something that I haven't done much of in a long time but I truly enjoy!!! All of the adorable stamps they carry and samples in the shop have inspired me to create and it feels SO good :)

So here is my card, inspired by Pat! Happy Blog-iversary Pat!!! Hope you enjoyed the time you spent with Heather :)


6 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

I love it! It makes me smile. Great job.

vc said...

A Fanstastic card- NoraAnne- I love the colors!!

Junie said...

I LOVE LOVE your card Nora !! where did you get that image or is it a stamp !!!

Shelia said...

Thank you so much for participating in the challenge, I know Pat will be pleased, she is such a friend to all. I am glad you have started creating cards again, you do such a beautiful job.

Allies Creative Designs said...

Love the card, Hope all is well. Have a wonderful day!!!

Amy said...

Love that card...i have that stamp set..you're totally inspiring me!