Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

Home from the Copics Class!

I just got home a little while ago and I can't wait to start coloring with my new Copics :) I only have a few so my options will be limited for now until I can add to my collection! The class was really good, it was taught by Heather, Certified Copics Instructor at One Little Spark, a SUPER CUTE stamp shop that I am so lucky to have less than a mile from my home! It was a "basics" class which was perfect for me since Copics are new to me. I can definitely see a new addiction forming though :)
So, here is a card I made for my Etsy shop using another one of Victoria Case's digital stamps. I colored the image with my Bic Markits. I have a lot of practicing to do with my Copics and I will post some cards that I make with them in the coming days :)
Thanks to everyone who left sweet comments on my last post...I am feeling a little better :)


2 comments:

Allies Creative Designs said...

Hi,
So glad that you liked your class, I would love to be able to attend a copic class. I'm new to the Copic Markers also, and need all of the help I can get. I know that you will do great! Love the new digital image card from Victoria. I also like coffee and it does go with a GOOD FRIEND!! Thanks for sharing.

Allies Creative Designs said...

Hi,
You have been tagged, please go to my blog and pick up your tag!
Have a great Saturday!!
Allie