Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

Scrapbook Cafe Saturday Night Challenge



WOW! I haven't blogged in awhile. I have been so busy celebrating my son's 2nd birthday and my husband's 30th birthday, I haven't been online too much lately.

I missed last week's Sat. Night Challenge, which was to make an organizer and all of the participants did such a great job! This week's Saturday Night Challenge was to do a layout, card or altered project using red, white & blue. Here's my layout that I did using Scenic Route's new Liberty Line. I love this paper, very patriotic! Thanks for looking : )


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful layout! I love it. The cool thing about red-white-blue stuff is that it also works really well for boy pages! I'm loving all of the Independence Day Themed products coming out.

Robyn said...

I love your choice of patterned papers, embellishments, and detailing! You did such a nice job on your lo!
-Robyn