Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

First Annual Girls Trip to Jupiter!


This is a layout of my friend Megan on our recent "girls weekend" vacation to Jupiter, Fl. Megan and her husband bought a vacation home there......we went down Thursday night and came home Monday night. We had so much fun, but I missed my boys!

Too Bizarre was a wine bar we went to for a late dinner one night, it was very cool! They had a regular bar, a wine bar, a bunch of different types of tables (high top, round, square) and then they had couches with coffee tables where you could sit and have dinner. The couches were in high demand so we didn't get to sit there this time...maybe next year!

5 comments:

So Many Scraps said...

great layout! doing great on your blog!

NoraAnne said...

Thanks, I'm getting there!! Thanks for your help with it : )

Jen Martakis said...

Fun layout! Love your blog background. :)

Melanie H said...

I love the title of your layout, it looks great.

Sheila said...

That is a wonderful layout! I love the title and the embellis you use!!! Great job!